So I was digging around in the stash for some yarn for my super secret project and I found a shrug I started on about a year ago. I put it on the back-burner because I was bored with it. You can only do a yarn over, knit 2 together so many times before you get sick of it! The question is, should I add it to my WIP list? I think I might start it again when I’ve finished something else. The other pic is of my super secret project. I’m doing a brioche pattern I got from Tipper’s blog. I can’t tell what it is until it has been given away. I’ll be sure to post pics of the finished piece Have a great day!
Insert Month Here
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 week ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 2 weeks ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 1 month ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 2 months ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 2 months ago