So I was digging around in the stash for some yarn for my super secret project and I found a shrug I started on about a year ago. I put it on the back-burner because I was bored with it. You can only do a yarn over, knit 2 together so many times before you get sick of it! The question is, should I add it to my WIP list? I think I might start it again when I’ve finished something else. The other pic is of my super secret project. I’m doing a brioche pattern I got from Tipper’s blog. I can’t tell what it is until it has been given away. I’ll be sure to post pics of the finished piece Have a great day!
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 5 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 10 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 10 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 11 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 11 months ago