I’m sure every knitter has a project that was started and that just cannot be finished…a thorn in his/her side, if you will. Mine is the Vine Socks I started for DD about a year ago. The pattern is really pretty on them, however it took me FOREVER to finish the first one and now I have the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome. I think part of it is that I started on them before DD was born thinking that, boy or girl, my baby would have a pair of really cute socks I could put on him/her in the first few months of life. That changed once I brought home my little peanut who only weighed 7# 1oz at birth. Her feet were so small I figured it would be 6 months before she’d be able to wear them…..her feet are STILL to small to wear them! I realize my child is small, but the pattern says they are for "infants." What mongoloid baby can wear these things?!?! Oh well!
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 4 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 9 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 9 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 10 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 11 months ago