I’m sure every knitter has a project that was started and that just cannot be finished…a thorn in his/her side, if you will. Mine is the Vine Socks I started for DD about a year ago. The pattern is really pretty on them, however it took me FOREVER to finish the first one and now I have the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome. I think part of it is that I started on them before DD was born thinking that, boy or girl, my baby would have a pair of really cute socks I could put on him/her in the first few months of life. That changed once I brought home my little peanut who only weighed 7# 1oz at birth. Her feet were so small I figured it would be 6 months before she’d be able to wear them…..her feet are STILL to small to wear them! I realize my child is small, but the pattern says they are for "infants." What mongoloid baby can wear these things?!?! Oh well!
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 5 days ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 5 days ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago