No really, it was! DD and I went to the local beach today. She was so cute and I learned a valuable lesson…..DD’s swim diapers really do catch poop. Gross, I know. Anyway, I have seamed up the right side of Kyoto and look forward to doing the left and attaching the sash On another note….apparently this is the season for crazy socks. A woman from one of my message boards posted a site that features these sock patterns. And I found this one in German (the instructions are in English). I am tempted to make the peek-a-boo socks; they are just too funny! Have a good day!
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 5 days ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 5 days ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago