No really, it was! DD and I went to the local beach today. She was so cute and I learned a valuable lesson…..DD’s swim diapers really do catch poop. Gross, I know. Anyway, I have seamed up the right side of Kyoto and look forward to doing the left and attaching the sash On another note….apparently this is the season for crazy socks. A woman from one of my message boards posted a site that features these sock patterns. And I found this one in German (the instructions are in English). I am tempted to make the peek-a-boo socks; they are just too funny! Have a good day!
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 4 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 9 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 9 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 10 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 11 months ago