No really, it was! DD and I went to the local beach today. She was so cute and I learned a valuable lesson…..DD’s swim diapers really do catch poop. Gross, I know. Anyway, I have seamed up the right side of Kyoto and look forward to doing the left and attaching the sash On another note….apparently this is the season for crazy socks. A woman from one of my message boards posted a site that features these sock patterns. And I found this one in German (the instructions are in English). I am tempted to make the peek-a-boo socks; they are just too funny! Have a good day!
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 1 month ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 1 month ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 2 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 3 months ago