An interesting thing has happened to me recently. The past few days I have worked a little bit on almost all of my current WIP‘s. Well, actually Party Apron, Snowdrop Shawl, Via diagonale, MaryElla & a hip pouch (for which I might write up a pattern) are what I’ve been working on. For some odd reason I think I might be burned out on socks I haven’t touched the Sherbert Swirl socks in weeks and I’m not going to even guess how long it’s been since I’ve worked on DH’s & KT’s socks…..Weird!? I don’t know. I wish this was going to be a permanent thing but I know how my pea-brain works and it will be back to KADD where I work on one thing for awhile, set it aside, pick up something else & return to what I was working on weeks/months ago and eventually finish it. C’est la vie! Have a good day!
Insert Month Here
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 2 weeks ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 3 weeks ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 1 month ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 2 months ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 2 months ago