An interesting thing has happened to me recently. The past few days I have worked a little bit on almost all of my current WIP‘s. Well, actually Party Apron, Snowdrop Shawl, Via diagonale, MaryElla & a hip pouch (for which I might write up a pattern) are what I’ve been working on. For some odd reason I think I might be burned out on socks I haven’t touched the Sherbert Swirl socks in weeks and I’m not going to even guess how long it’s been since I’ve worked on DH’s & KT’s socks…..Weird!? I don’t know. I wish this was going to be a permanent thing but I know how my pea-brain works and it will be back to KADD where I work on one thing for awhile, set it aside, pick up something else & return to what I was working on weeks/months ago and eventually finish it. C’est la vie! Have a good day!
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 6 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 11 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 11 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago