An interesting thing has happened to me recently. The past few days I have worked a little bit on almost all of my current WIP‘s. Well, actually Party Apron, Snowdrop Shawl, Via diagonale, MaryElla & a hip pouch (for which I might write up a pattern) are what I’ve been working on. For some odd reason I think I might be burned out on socks I haven’t touched the Sherbert Swirl socks in weeks and I’m not going to even guess how long it’s been since I’ve worked on DH’s & KT’s socks…..Weird!? I don’t know. I wish this was going to be a permanent thing but I know how my pea-brain works and it will be back to KADD where I work on one thing for awhile, set it aside, pick up something else & return to what I was working on weeks/months ago and eventually finish it. C’est la vie! Have a good day!
Insert Month Here
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 2 weeks ago
- Nothing New….Again bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/not… 2 weeks ago
- One Down bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/one… https://t.co/TMTjW7LsaX 2 weeks ago
- Progress bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/pro… 2 weeks ago
- Video bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/26/vid… 2 weeks ago