1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their 8 random things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I have a tattoo on the lower left quadrant of my back. I got it when I was 19 and I still totally love it. I’d like to get another one someday and I’ve been thinking of getting a mother’s ring on my right ring finger with small symbols representing my children.
2. I am a total nerd. I love Sci-Fi shows, I enjoy doing math, I’m meticulous about making sure I get things right, I’m sure there’s more but I can’t think of any more right now.
3. I take anti-depressants to control anxiety. This one didn’t really pop-up until after KT was born. I HATE having to take them, but I know I feel better with them. It sucks.
4. I have a bald spot on the top of my head. It’s actually a scar from stitches I got when I was 8. I drove a go-cart into a fence at my grandparents’ house. The next thing I remember is sitting in my Mom’s car with a napkin on my head and her frantically saying "it’s going to be okay." I was more upset that my favorite dress was covered in blood (I didn’t feel any pain).
5. I don’t like my cats (Blasphemy!) but I’m the one who brought them home….clearly, I’m an 4$$H0l3
. It’s not that I hate them, they just annoy me. They constantly
bug me to feed them when DH is away, they sleep on my crotch and Susie
is a social deviant
. And I can guarantee that if they were gone I would miss them.
6. Being a mother has been very difficult for me. I was not born to be a parent & I have to work very hard every day to make sure that I’m doing the best job I can to raise KT to be the best person that she can. That being said, I had no illusions that being a mother was going to be easy.
7. It is kind of hard to gross me out. I’ve worked at a vet clinic off and on for the last 7 years and I have seen some of the most disgusting things (anal gland abcesses
are in the top 5) and even though I might cringe when I first see something, I’ll still think it’s wicked cool!
8. When I was 11, I had a can of "Touch of Scent" and matches. I was standing on the back porch and my brother, Andy, was about 8 ft away and slightly to my right and I wondered what would happen if I sprayed the lit match with the air freshener. A giant flame blew across the porch and singed Andy’s right eyebrow, lashes and hairline. I immediately ran to him screaming "don’t tell Mom, don’t tell Mom!" My parents were out for dinner so the babysitter checked out my bro and saw that he was okay. I felt so horrible about what I had done, but equally as afraid of what my parents would do if they found out. For some reason Andy never told them, but I did about 10 yrs later.
Does that last one qualify? Just in case here’s one more, I played the flute starting in 5th grade and continued until my senior year of college. I can’t think of anyone to tag since it appears that my taggers have pretty much gotten everyone I would have tagged.