This is the first time I have voted by mail and I must say that I like it a lot! It sounds silly, but the previous times I’ve voted it has been in person, in a booth, with little to no knowlegde of what was put before me. Now if I’d been a good little girl, I would have looked up what I was voting for & taken this information into the booth with me. And as ridiculous as it may seem, I also felt that I had to kind of go quickly and couldn’t take my time. Tuesday I was able to sit down and look at the issues and see which side I really felt would work best for me & my family. And this is probably the first time that I felt that I was making informed decisions. Who else rocked the vote yesterday?
Insert Month Here
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 2 weeks ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 3 weeks ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 1 month ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 2 months ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 2 months ago