This is the first time I have voted by mail and I must say that I like it a lot! It sounds silly, but the previous times I’ve voted it has been in person, in a booth, with little to no knowlegde of what was put before me. Now if I’d been a good little girl, I would have looked up what I was voting for & taken this information into the booth with me. And as ridiculous as it may seem, I also felt that I had to kind of go quickly and couldn’t take my time. Tuesday I was able to sit down and look at the issues and see which side I really felt would work best for me & my family. And this is probably the first time that I felt that I was making informed decisions. Who else rocked the vote yesterday?
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 1 month ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 6 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 6 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 7 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 8 months ago