This is the first time I have voted by mail and I must say that I like it a lot! It sounds silly, but the previous times I’ve voted it has been in person, in a booth, with little to no knowlegde of what was put before me. Now if I’d been a good little girl, I would have looked up what I was voting for & taken this information into the booth with me. And as ridiculous as it may seem, I also felt that I had to kind of go quickly and couldn’t take my time. Tuesday I was able to sit down and look at the issues and see which side I really felt would work best for me & my family. And this is probably the first time that I felt that I was making informed decisions. Who else rocked the vote yesterday?
Insert Month Here
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 2 weeks ago
- Nothing New….Again bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/not… 2 weeks ago
- One Down bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/one… https://t.co/TMTjW7LsaX 2 weeks ago
- Progress bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/pro… 2 weeks ago
- Video bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/26/vid… 2 weeks ago