I have been working on K’s tea set….honestly I have! I just need to do the lid to the teapot, block the pieces and it will all be finished. Of course I still have an inordinate number of projects either on the needles, hibernating, or in need of ripping out so my problem now is what to do? I could go to the random number generator again and pick another project or I could start a new one. For some reason I have a strong desire to make the Poet’s Pullover by Ashley Knowlton even though it’s been in my queue for a year now. I’m probably just preparing myself for Christmas (which is fast approaching) because I want to make it out of my red handspun wool:
It’s a nice red and would make a lovely sweater to wear at Christmas, not to mention that it is out of my own handspun yarn which I think makes it special. I’m also tempted to see just how fast I can knit a sweater however when I’ve tried doing that with socks, it tends to backfire on me. Anyway, I do have Christmas stockings that I’m sure the family would appreciate having so like I said, I’m torn. Sweater for me or Stockings for the fam; selfish knitting or not selfish knitting; what to do, what to do?
Insert Month Here
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 week ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 2 weeks ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 1 month ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 2 months ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 2 months ago