I have been working on K’s tea set….honestly I have! I just need to do the lid to the teapot, block the pieces and it will all be finished. Of course I still have an inordinate number of projects either on the needles, hibernating, or in need of ripping out so my problem now is what to do? I could go to the random number generator again and pick another project or I could start a new one. For some reason I have a strong desire to make the Poet’s Pullover by Ashley Knowlton even though it’s been in my queue for a year now. I’m probably just preparing myself for Christmas (which is fast approaching) because I want to make it out of my red handspun wool:
It’s a nice red and would make a lovely sweater to wear at Christmas, not to mention that it is out of my own handspun yarn which I think makes it special. I’m also tempted to see just how fast I can knit a sweater however when I’ve tried doing that with socks, it tends to backfire on me. Anyway, I do have Christmas stockings that I’m sure the family would appreciate having so like I said, I’m torn. Sweater for me or Stockings for the fam; selfish knitting or not selfish knitting; what to do, what to do?
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 3 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 8 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 8 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 9 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 9 months ago