I finially gave the slippers to my boss who’s on maternity leave now.
She seemed to really like them. Apparently so did everyone else at work because one of the technicians tried to steal them from her! So why am I giving slippers to an expectant mother? Well, my mother told me that one of her favorite gifts from when I was born was from a friend of hers who gave her a charm bracelet. The bracelet had a silhouette of a little girl with my name & birthdate on it. So whenever someone is having a baby I try to give the mother something that is just for her.
Oh, and as for the theiving technician, I told her I’d make her this hat instead:
She seems okay with that;-)
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 7 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 1 year ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 1 year ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago