I finially gave the slippers to my boss who’s on maternity leave now.
She seemed to really like them. Apparently so did everyone else at work because one of the technicians tried to steal them from her! So why am I giving slippers to an expectant mother? Well, my mother told me that one of her favorite gifts from when I was born was from a friend of hers who gave her a charm bracelet. The bracelet had a silhouette of a little girl with my name & birthdate on it. So whenever someone is having a baby I try to give the mother something that is just for her.
Oh, and as for the theiving technician, I told her I’d make her this hat instead:
She seems okay with that;-)
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago