I finially gave the slippers to my boss who’s on maternity leave now.
She seemed to really like them. Apparently so did everyone else at work because one of the technicians tried to steal them from her! So why am I giving slippers to an expectant mother? Well, my mother told me that one of her favorite gifts from when I was born was from a friend of hers who gave her a charm bracelet. The bracelet had a silhouette of a little girl with my name & birthdate on it. So whenever someone is having a baby I try to give the mother something that is just for her.
Oh, and as for the theiving technician, I told her I’d make her this hat instead:
She seems okay with that;-)
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago