–noun German .
the spirit of the time; general trend of thought or feeling characteristic of a particular period of time.
The theme for december’s NaBloPoMo is Zeitgeist which literally translates as “time mind”. I find this interesting considering the festivities for december and no, I’m not just talking about Christmas. The last month of the calendar year has Hanukkah, St Nicholas Day, Yule, the Solstice, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, New Year’s Eve and of course Christmas. This month also has quite a few family birthdays: my youngest brother, myself, my father, my grandfather & my father-in-law.
Unfortunately for you the reader I will try to blog each day this month (fingers crossed) even though I missed yesterday. Now this doesn’t necessarily mean that I will give an update on what is being observed each day, but being that I celebrate Christmas, you can guarantee that I will be writing quite a bit about the Christmas season.
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 5 days ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 5 days ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago