Oh, the best laid plans. So much for blogging every day this month. I’d like to say that I had a good excuse but to be honest only one day I wasn’t up to it. On 12/4 I was sick and did very little but since then I could have written something, anything!
Oh well! I have been good about (semi) Christmas knitting. Work had the Christmas party & I made garter stitch mitts for my giftee.
I also made a bookmark for one of the technicians because I haven’t finished her hat yet. Of course one of the receptionists saw the bookmark & wanted one too. Luckily it was very easy to make.
The pattern has a naughty name so we’ll just call it “I’m trying to Read” from The AntiCraft!
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- I may have found the best word ever: famelicose. It's an Old English word that means "always hungry" 😁 3 weeks ago
- RT @MarnieMacLean: Checking the wildfire map like https://t.co/cXGRDCHjZX 1 month ago
- RT @angryseattle: Clearly Kanye doesn’t know what the fuck is going on in the upper left of the country. twitter.com/kanyewest/stat… 1 month ago
- Lazy sunday..... (: plurk.com/p/mw0q7s 1 month ago
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago