Oh, the best laid plans. So much for blogging every day this month. I’d like to say that I had a good excuse but to be honest only one day I wasn’t up to it. On 12/4 I was sick and did very little but since then I could have written something, anything!
Oh well! I have been good about (semi) Christmas knitting. Work had the Christmas party & I made garter stitch mitts for my giftee.
I also made a bookmark for one of the technicians because I haven’t finished her hat yet. Of course one of the receptionists saw the bookmark & wanted one too. Luckily it was very easy to make.
The pattern has a naughty name so we’ll just call it “I’m trying to Read” from The AntiCraft!
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 weeks ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 1 month ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 1 month ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 month ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 month ago