Oh, the best laid plans. So much for blogging every day this month. I’d like to say that I had a good excuse but to be honest only one day I wasn’t up to it. On 12/4 I was sick and did very little but since then I could have written something, anything!
Oh well! I have been good about (semi) Christmas knitting. Work had the Christmas party & I made garter stitch mitts for my giftee.
I also made a bookmark for one of the technicians because I haven’t finished her hat yet. Of course one of the receptionists saw the bookmark & wanted one too. Luckily it was very easy to make.
The pattern has a naughty name so we’ll just call it “I’m trying to Read” from The AntiCraft!
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- So much to do, so little desire to do it. 2 days ago
- One of my favorite books! https://t.co/3DHLD9WVTN 1 month ago
- RT @DaveJMatthews: Shart Party 2 months ago
- Ha ha! It took a few years but they did it! Thanks @pagliaccipizza https://t.co/zyXejjP9xU 2 months ago
- RT @angryseattle: Today’s forecast https://t.co/y11wsbutM2 2 months ago