Oh, the best laid plans. So much for blogging every day this month. I’d like to say that I had a good excuse but to be honest only one day I wasn’t up to it. On 12/4 I was sick and did very little but since then I could have written something, anything!
Oh well! I have been good about (semi) Christmas knitting. Work had the Christmas party & I made garter stitch mitts for my giftee.
I also made a bookmark for one of the technicians because I haven’t finished her hat yet. Of course one of the receptionists saw the bookmark & wanted one too. Luckily it was very easy to make.
The pattern has a naughty name so we’ll just call it “I’m trying to Read” from The AntiCraft!
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 3 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 8 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 8 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 9 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 9 months ago