Oh, the best laid plans. So much for blogging every day this month. I’d like to say that I had a good excuse but to be honest only one day I wasn’t up to it. On 12/4 I was sick and did very little but since then I could have written something, anything!
Oh well! I have been good about (semi) Christmas knitting. Work had the Christmas party & I made garter stitch mitts for my giftee.
I also made a bookmark for one of the technicians because I haven’t finished her hat yet. Of course one of the receptionists saw the bookmark & wanted one too. Luckily it was very easy to make.
The pattern has a naughty name so we’ll just call it “I’m trying to Read” from The AntiCraft!
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 1 week ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 3 weeks ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 month ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 2 months ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 2 months ago