I worked today and as usual I wore my hair up (I don’t have to do so, but I would play with it all day trying to keep it out of my way). But I didn’t do my usual ponytail, I decided to be fahn-say & use my squiggly shawl pin as a hair stick. I did not realize that the stick kind if looks like a question mark.
Yep, my awesomeness knows no bounds!
And I finished another sock 🙂
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 3 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 8 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 8 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 9 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 10 months ago