Okay so at first it wasn’t intentional; my first 2 posts this month just happened to start with the letter “D”. But now I feel like I need to try & keep this up or something. I’m really painting myself in a corner this month aren’t I?
Well, I have another sock, this time I used leftover yarn from Shawl that Jazz. I tried to make a ruffled cuff this time but I couldn’t get the cast on right & my 2mm needles have the bluntest point ever which made doing a k2tog as big a pain as stepping on a Lego. You know what I’m talking about!!
They’re so stubby!! I think I may have to invest in some pointier needles soon….I could consider it a birthday present to myself :p
Today I took the kids to a birthday party for my boss’s daughter who is turning one. K & W had a lot of fun & watching a wee little girl tentatively try & eat cake was adorable.
Insert Month Here
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 week ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 2 weeks ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 1 month ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 2 months ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 2 months ago