Okay so at first it wasn’t intentional; my first 2 posts this month just happened to start with the letter “D”. But now I feel like I need to try & keep this up or something. I’m really painting myself in a corner this month aren’t I?
Well, I have another sock, this time I used leftover yarn from Shawl that Jazz. I tried to make a ruffled cuff this time but I couldn’t get the cast on right & my 2mm needles have the bluntest point ever which made doing a k2tog as big a pain as stepping on a Lego. You know what I’m talking about!!
They’re so stubby!! I think I may have to invest in some pointier needles soon….I could consider it a birthday present to myself :p
Today I took the kids to a birthday party for my boss’s daughter who is turning one. K & W had a lot of fun & watching a wee little girl tentatively try & eat cake was adorable.
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 1 month ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 6 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 6 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 7 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 7 months ago