Okay so at first it wasn’t intentional; my first 2 posts this month just happened to start with the letter “D”. But now I feel like I need to try & keep this up or something. I’m really painting myself in a corner this month aren’t I?
Well, I have another sock, this time I used leftover yarn from Shawl that Jazz. I tried to make a ruffled cuff this time but I couldn’t get the cast on right & my 2mm needles have the bluntest point ever which made doing a k2tog as big a pain as stepping on a Lego. You know what I’m talking about!!
They’re so stubby!! I think I may have to invest in some pointier needles soon….I could consider it a birthday present to myself :p
Today I took the kids to a birthday party for my boss’s daughter who is turning one. K & W had a lot of fun & watching a wee little girl tentatively try & eat cake was adorable.
Insert Month Here
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 2 weeks ago
- Nothing New….Again bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/not… 2 weeks ago
- One Down bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/one… https://t.co/TMTjW7LsaX 2 weeks ago
- Progress bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/pro… 2 weeks ago
- Video bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/26/vid… 2 weeks ago