This is the blueberry man also known as “I lied!” He’s here because apparently my pants are on fire. Yesterday I said I’m not going to do a theme every day, but then I saw that it was Constitution Day in Romania.
Why thank you internet for letting me know, hey, what does the Romanian flag look like…..
Oh, I like their flag! Hey, here’s an idea, why don’t I make a sock with the colors of the Romania flag?
This is how my brain works…..if I confused you, I apologize. At any rate, I tried a new technique today.
It’s called a Latvian Twist Cuff, kinda cool huh? Interesting side note: Romania was named because it was a Roman province, but the area was previously known as Dacia. I’m sure you’re thrilled to know that. You may notice that the heel is red & I did that on purpose because of an infamous (fictional) resident 😉
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- So much to do, so little desire to do it. 2 days ago
- One of my favorite books! https://t.co/3DHLD9WVTN 1 month ago
- RT @DaveJMatthews: Shart Party 2 months ago
- Ha ha! It took a few years but they did it! Thanks @pagliaccipizza https://t.co/zyXejjP9xU 2 months ago
- RT @angryseattle: Today’s forecast https://t.co/y11wsbutM2 2 months ago