This is the blueberry man also known as “I lied!” He’s here because apparently my pants are on fire. Yesterday I said I’m not going to do a theme every day, but then I saw that it was Constitution Day in Romania.
Why thank you internet for letting me know, hey, what does the Romanian flag look like…..
Oh, I like their flag! Hey, here’s an idea, why don’t I make a sock with the colors of the Romania flag?
This is how my brain works…..if I confused you, I apologize. At any rate, I tried a new technique today.
It’s called a Latvian Twist Cuff, kinda cool huh? Interesting side note: Romania was named because it was a Roman province, but the area was previously known as Dacia. I’m sure you’re thrilled to know that. You may notice that the heel is red & I did that on purpose because of an infamous (fictional) resident 😉
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 1 week ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 3 weeks ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 month ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 2 months ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 2 months ago