This is the blueberry man also known as “I lied!” He’s here because apparently my pants are on fire. Yesterday I said I’m not going to do a theme every day, but then I saw that it was Constitution Day in Romania.
Why thank you internet for letting me know, hey, what does the Romanian flag look like…..
Oh, I like their flag! Hey, here’s an idea, why don’t I make a sock with the colors of the Romania flag?
This is how my brain works…..if I confused you, I apologize. At any rate, I tried a new technique today.
It’s called a Latvian Twist Cuff, kinda cool huh? Interesting side note: Romania was named because it was a Roman province, but the area was previously known as Dacia. I’m sure you’re thrilled to know that. You may notice that the heel is red & I did that on purpose because of an infamous (fictional) resident 😉
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- Forest Friends bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/for… https://t.co/Kz2TynTtpC 5 hours ago
- Plumbing bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/plu… 1 day ago
- Baby Snowball & Freeda bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/16/bab… 2 days ago
- Tumbleweed bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/tum… https://t.co/6fUJ8oFF7z 3 days ago
- Sock Progress bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/soc… https://t.co/QB3SAJVl8X 4 days ago