This is the blueberry man also known as “I lied!” He’s here because apparently my pants are on fire. Yesterday I said I’m not going to do a theme every day, but then I saw that it was Constitution Day in Romania.
Why thank you internet for letting me know, hey, what does the Romanian flag look like…..
Oh, I like their flag! Hey, here’s an idea, why don’t I make a sock with the colors of the Romania flag?
This is how my brain works…..if I confused you, I apologize. At any rate, I tried a new technique today.
It’s called a Latvian Twist Cuff, kinda cool huh? Interesting side note: Romania was named because it was a Roman province, but the area was previously known as Dacia. I’m sure you’re thrilled to know that. You may notice that the heel is red & I did that on purpose because of an infamous (fictional) resident 😉
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 3 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 8 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 8 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 9 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 9 months ago