This is the blueberry man also known as “I lied!” He’s here because apparently my pants are on fire. Yesterday I said I’m not going to do a theme every day, but then I saw that it was Constitution Day in Romania.
Why thank you internet for letting me know, hey, what does the Romanian flag look like…..
Oh, I like their flag! Hey, here’s an idea, why don’t I make a sock with the colors of the Romania flag?
This is how my brain works…..if I confused you, I apologize. At any rate, I tried a new technique today.
It’s called a Latvian Twist Cuff, kinda cool huh? Interesting side note: Romania was named because it was a Roman province, but the area was previously known as Dacia. I’m sure you’re thrilled to know that. You may notice that the heel is red & I did that on purpose because of an infamous (fictional) resident 😉
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- I may have found the best word ever: famelicose. It's an Old English word that means "always hungry" 😁 3 weeks ago
- RT @MarnieMacLean: Checking the wildfire map like https://t.co/cXGRDCHjZX 1 month ago
- RT @angryseattle: Clearly Kanye doesn’t know what the fuck is going on in the upper left of the country. twitter.com/kanyewest/stat… 1 month ago
- Lazy sunday..... (: plurk.com/p/mw0q7s 1 month ago
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago