I’m pretty proud of this one.
Today is Saint Lucia Day for many European countries, and some parts of the US. The eldest girl of the family will wear a wreath of candles, a white robe with a red sash and serve the family a special bun. So this little sock has a green stripe (as a wreath) & a red stripe (as the sash) and instead of weaving in the ends on the red stripe I tied a bow. I confess that I cheated and used a yellow permanent marker for the tops of the “candles” which was at the top of the ribbing.
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 5 days ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 5 days ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago