I’m pretty proud of this one.
Today is Saint Lucia Day for many European countries, and some parts of the US. The eldest girl of the family will wear a wreath of candles, a white robe with a red sash and serve the family a special bun. So this little sock has a green stripe (as a wreath) & a red stripe (as the sash) and instead of weaving in the ends on the red stripe I tied a bow. I confess that I cheated and used a yellow permanent marker for the tops of the “candles” which was at the top of the ribbing.
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago