I’m pretty proud of this one.
Today is Saint Lucia Day for many European countries, and some parts of the US. The eldest girl of the family will wear a wreath of candles, a white robe with a red sash and serve the family a special bun. So this little sock has a green stripe (as a wreath) & a red stripe (as the sash) and instead of weaving in the ends on the red stripe I tied a bow. I confess that I cheated and used a yellow permanent marker for the tops of the “candles” which was at the top of the ribbing.
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago