I’m pretty proud of this one.
Today is Saint Lucia Day for many European countries, and some parts of the US. The eldest girl of the family will wear a wreath of candles, a white robe with a red sash and serve the family a special bun. So this little sock has a green stripe (as a wreath) & a red stripe (as the sash) and instead of weaving in the ends on the red stripe I tied a bow. I confess that I cheated and used a yellow permanent marker for the tops of the “candles” which was at the top of the ribbing.
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago