I’m pretty proud of this one.
Today is Saint Lucia Day for many European countries, and some parts of the US. The eldest girl of the family will wear a wreath of candles, a white robe with a red sash and serve the family a special bun. So this little sock has a green stripe (as a wreath) & a red stripe (as the sash) and instead of weaving in the ends on the red stripe I tied a bow. I confess that I cheated and used a yellow permanent marker for the tops of the “candles” which was at the top of the ribbing.
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 7 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 1 year ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 1 year ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago