You ever have one of those days were you feel like you’ll never get it all done? Well for me that was thursday. While trying to prepare myself for travel I decided it was more important that I exercise than it was for me to make a sock 😦
I was able to make one today, 1/2 somewhere over northern California & the other 1/2 around Kansas 🙂 The pattern is from Cozy Sunny Day based on the Little Cotton Rabbits but I switched it to work in the round.
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 4 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 9 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 9 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 10 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 11 months ago