You ever have one of those days were you feel like you’ll never get it all done? Well for me that was thursday. While trying to prepare myself for travel I decided it was more important that I exercise than it was for me to make a sock 😦
I was able to make one today, 1/2 somewhere over northern California & the other 1/2 around Kansas 🙂 The pattern is from Cozy Sunny Day based on the Little Cotton Rabbits but I switched it to work in the round.
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago