You ever have one of those days were you feel like you’ll never get it all done? Well for me that was thursday. While trying to prepare myself for travel I decided it was more important that I exercise than it was for me to make a sock 😦
I was able to make one today, 1/2 somewhere over northern California & the other 1/2 around Kansas 🙂 The pattern is from Cozy Sunny Day based on the Little Cotton Rabbits but I switched it to work in the round.
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago