I have three socks to show off today:
Sorry I still can’t figure out how to flip pictures on my phone. The white sock I made Saturday after having lunch at a place called D’Arcy’s Pint. It’s an Irish pub so I thought I’d make an Aran style sock. The blue & red one with the boy is to go along with the girl, nothing special. And the green one is sort of based on the Thuja sock.
Insert Month Here
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 week ago
- Nothing New….Again bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/not… 2 weeks ago
- One Down bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/one… https://t.co/TMTjW7LsaX 2 weeks ago
- Progress bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/pro… 2 weeks ago
- Video bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/26/vid… 2 weeks ago