I have three socks to show off today:
Sorry I still can’t figure out how to flip pictures on my phone. The white sock I made Saturday after having lunch at a place called D’Arcy’s Pint. It’s an Irish pub so I thought I’d make an Aran style sock. The blue & red one with the boy is to go along with the girl, nothing special. And the green one is sort of based on the Thuja sock.
Insert Month Here
- I may have found the best word ever: famelicose. It's an Old English word that means "always hungry" 😁 3 weeks ago
- RT @MarnieMacLean: Checking the wildfire map like https://t.co/cXGRDCHjZX 1 month ago
- RT @angryseattle: Clearly Kanye doesn’t know what the fuck is going on in the upper left of the country. twitter.com/kanyewest/stat… 1 month ago
- Lazy sunday..... (: plurk.com/p/mw0q7s 1 month ago
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago