I have three socks to show off today:
Sorry I still can’t figure out how to flip pictures on my phone. The white sock I made Saturday after having lunch at a place called D’Arcy’s Pint. It’s an Irish pub so I thought I’d make an Aran style sock. The blue & red one with the boy is to go along with the girl, nothing special. And the green one is sort of based on the Thuja sock.
Insert Month Here
- So much to do, so little desire to do it. 2 days ago
- One of my favorite books! https://t.co/3DHLD9WVTN 1 month ago
- RT @DaveJMatthews: Shart Party 2 months ago
- Ha ha! It took a few years but they did it! Thanks @pagliaccipizza https://t.co/zyXejjP9xU 2 months ago
- RT @angryseattle: Today’s forecast https://t.co/y11wsbutM2 2 months ago