I have three socks to show off today:
Sorry I still can’t figure out how to flip pictures on my phone. The white sock I made Saturday after having lunch at a place called D’Arcy’s Pint. It’s an Irish pub so I thought I’d make an Aran style sock. The blue & red one with the boy is to go along with the girl, nothing special. And the green one is sort of based on the Thuja sock.
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 3 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 8 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 8 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 9 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 10 months ago