This is yesterday’s sock, finished today I am 2 behind on my socks for the month so I guess I’d better at least try to make 2 of them tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll have a bit more time since I won’t be babysitting a very busy little toddler while trying to keep my kids from maiming her. Don’t get me wrong, they were quite good with her & were very helpful. Here they are on our way to the library.
Aren’t they cute!! Please note the hats on the 2 older kids & the mittens on the Boy 😉
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 4 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 9 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 9 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 10 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 10 months ago