This is yesterday’s sock, finished today I am 2 behind on my socks for the month so I guess I’d better at least try to make 2 of them tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll have a bit more time since I won’t be babysitting a very busy little toddler while trying to keep my kids from maiming her. Don’t get me wrong, they were quite good with her & were very helpful. Here they are on our way to the library.
Aren’t they cute!! Please note the hats on the 2 older kids & the mittens on the Boy 😉
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago