This is yesterday’s sock, finished today I am 2 behind on my socks for the month so I guess I’d better at least try to make 2 of them tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll have a bit more time since I won’t be babysitting a very busy little toddler while trying to keep my kids from maiming her. Don’t get me wrong, they were quite good with her & were very helpful. Here they are on our way to the library.
Aren’t they cute!! Please note the hats on the 2 older kids & the mittens on the Boy 😉
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago