It’s the last day of the year & the last day of the month. As if you didn’t know these things of course, but I guess I’m trying to make a point regarding the end of something and I have completed my Advent socks 🙂
And in addition to 24 little socks I also finished the Irish Girl Hitchhiker.
hello toes, I’m wearing one of my 1st pairs of hand-knit socks
I like it! And it matches my mittens.
I’m not going to get into goals for next year because I’m not sure what I’d want to do anyway. But I do wish you a happy & healthy new year! See you in 2012 🙂
Subscribe to My Blue Room
or by Email
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago