I hate deadlines.
I know most people feel this way or have thought it at one time or another. My brother is getting married in about a month & while DH & I will be purchasing a gift I still feel like I should include something handmade. Why? Because I’m a crafty gal like that! I know it’s not necessary, but I look at a wedding as two people starting a home together. My other deadline is less concrete; my SIL is going to have a baby! That’s right, I’m going to be an aunt again! The question is: what should I make for this new little nibling? It’s definately too late for a blanket, although I could give it later, however previous gifts of blankets have been received lukewarmly at best. It’s not the fault of the parents, I think most people don’t realize the amount of work that goes into making a baby blanket. A hat? I stink at making hats (usually) & even baby ones for my kids didn’t turned out very well. I’m sure I’ll think of something soon, very soon!
Or I could just say *$^# it and just keep knitting for myself 😀
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago