I hate deadlines.
I know most people feel this way or have thought it at one time or another. My brother is getting married in about a month & while DH & I will be purchasing a gift I still feel like I should include something handmade. Why? Because I’m a crafty gal like that! I know it’s not necessary, but I look at a wedding as two people starting a home together. My other deadline is less concrete; my SIL is going to have a baby! That’s right, I’m going to be an aunt again! The question is: what should I make for this new little nibling? It’s definately too late for a blanket, although I could give it later, however previous gifts of blankets have been received lukewarmly at best. It’s not the fault of the parents, I think most people don’t realize the amount of work that goes into making a baby blanket. A hat? I stink at making hats (usually) & even baby ones for my kids didn’t turned out very well. I’m sure I’ll think of something soon, very soon!
Or I could just say *$^# it and just keep knitting for myself 😀
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 7 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 1 year ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 1 year ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago