I hate deadlines.
I know most people feel this way or have thought it at one time or another. My brother is getting married in about a month & while DH & I will be purchasing a gift I still feel like I should include something handmade. Why? Because I’m a crafty gal like that! I know it’s not necessary, but I look at a wedding as two people starting a home together. My other deadline is less concrete; my SIL is going to have a baby! That’s right, I’m going to be an aunt again! The question is: what should I make for this new little nibling? It’s definately too late for a blanket, although I could give it later, however previous gifts of blankets have been received lukewarmly at best. It’s not the fault of the parents, I think most people don’t realize the amount of work that goes into making a baby blanket. A hat? I stink at making hats (usually) & even baby ones for my kids didn’t turned out very well. I’m sure I’ll think of something soon, very soon!
Or I could just say *$^# it and just keep knitting for myself 😀
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago