I hate deadlines.
I know most people feel this way or have thought it at one time or another. My brother is getting married in about a month & while DH & I will be purchasing a gift I still feel like I should include something handmade. Why? Because I’m a crafty gal like that! I know it’s not necessary, but I look at a wedding as two people starting a home together. My other deadline is less concrete; my SIL is going to have a baby! That’s right, I’m going to be an aunt again! The question is: what should I make for this new little nibling? It’s definately too late for a blanket, although I could give it later, however previous gifts of blankets have been received lukewarmly at best. It’s not the fault of the parents, I think most people don’t realize the amount of work that goes into making a baby blanket. A hat? I stink at making hats (usually) & even baby ones for my kids didn’t turned out very well. I’m sure I’ll think of something soon, very soon!
Or I could just say *$^# it and just keep knitting for myself 😀
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 22 hours ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 1 day ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago