Since I haven’t posted in awhile, I figured I would kind of go back and hit on some high points.
At the end of July, DH and his brother went on a camping trip to the Enchantments. For those of you from other parts of the country (or another country), the Enchantments are in central Washington still within the Cascade mountain range and it is considered one of the most beautiful areas of the US. Part of the reason for this is because a limited number of people are allowed to spend the night within the park; a lottery system is used. DH said it truly was beautiful. Here’s their campsite:
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 5 days ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 5 days ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago