Since I haven’t posted in awhile, I figured I would kind of go back and hit on some high points.
At the end of July, DH and his brother went on a camping trip to the Enchantments. For those of you from other parts of the country (or another country), the Enchantments are in central Washington still within the Cascade mountain range and it is considered one of the most beautiful areas of the US. Part of the reason for this is because a limited number of people are allowed to spend the night within the park; a lottery system is used. DH said it truly was beautiful. Here’s their campsite:
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago