Since I haven’t posted in awhile, I figured I would kind of go back and hit on some high points.
At the end of July, DH and his brother went on a camping trip to the Enchantments. For those of you from other parts of the country (or another country), the Enchantments are in central Washington still within the Cascade mountain range and it is considered one of the most beautiful areas of the US. Part of the reason for this is because a limited number of people are allowed to spend the night within the park; a lottery system is used. DH said it truly was beautiful. Here’s their campsite:
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago