Since I haven’t posted in awhile, I figured I would kind of go back and hit on some high points.
At the end of July, DH and his brother went on a camping trip to the Enchantments. For those of you from other parts of the country (or another country), the Enchantments are in central Washington still within the Cascade mountain range and it is considered one of the most beautiful areas of the US. Part of the reason for this is because a limited number of people are allowed to spend the night within the park; a lottery system is used. DH said it truly was beautiful. Here’s their campsite:
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 7 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 1 year ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 1 year ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago