On August first, my nephew was born. DH’s sister had her first child. Here he is brand new:
He’s pretty cute. I find it humorous that my niblings are niece A & nephew B. I don’t know who’ll have a child next, but it better be child C 😉 You’ll be shocked to learn I made him something.
It’s just a generic raglan sweater made out of Cotton-Ease.
Here are a few more pics later in the month when we finally got to meet the little guy:
Insert Month Here
- I may have found the best word ever: famelicose. It's an Old English word that means "always hungry" 😁 3 weeks ago
- RT @MarnieMacLean: Checking the wildfire map like https://t.co/cXGRDCHjZX 1 month ago
- RT @angryseattle: Clearly Kanye doesn’t know what the fuck is going on in the upper left of the country. twitter.com/kanyewest/stat… 1 month ago
- Lazy sunday..... (: plurk.com/p/mw0q7s 1 month ago
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago