On August first, my nephew was born. DH’s sister had her first child. Here he is brand new:
He’s pretty cute. I find it humorous that my niblings are niece A & nephew B. I don’t know who’ll have a child next, but it better be child C 😉 You’ll be shocked to learn I made him something.
It’s just a generic raglan sweater made out of Cotton-Ease.
Here are a few more pics later in the month when we finally got to meet the little guy:
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 6 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 11 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 11 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago