In August, my youngest brother got married. Naturally we went to the wedding, but DH thought it might be a good idea to drive there. Did I mention my brother & sister-in-law were getting married in Illinois?
We didn’t drive straight through, however, we first made a stop in Colorado. Driving through Idaho & Utah were beautiful! More on that later 😉
Insert Month Here
- I may have found the best word ever: famelicose. It's an Old English word that means "always hungry" 😁 3 weeks ago
- RT @MarnieMacLean: Checking the wildfire map like https://t.co/cXGRDCHjZX 1 month ago
- RT @angryseattle: Clearly Kanye doesn’t know what the fuck is going on in the upper left of the country. twitter.com/kanyewest/stat… 1 month ago
- Lazy sunday..... (: plurk.com/p/mw0q7s 1 month ago
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago