After Colorado we drove to Springfield, IL to visit with DH’s family. DH & I lived there the first 4 years after we were married but to be honest I barely recognize the place! The area has grown so much in the past 8 years, but the food is still what makes it worth coming back to…and of course visiting DH’s fam. Since we had the dog with us, I was able to bring her back to the vet clinic I used to work at & where she was originally brought when she was found. She was of course not as excited as I was. I also got to see my bestie Jenn & we got to have lunch like we used to back in the day 😀
Other than visiting the in-laws, we just hung out & gorged ourselves. We also played mini golf.
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago