After Colorado we drove to Springfield, IL to visit with DH’s family. DH & I lived there the first 4 years after we were married but to be honest I barely recognize the place! The area has grown so much in the past 8 years, but the food is still what makes it worth coming back to…and of course visiting DH’s fam. Since we had the dog with us, I was able to bring her back to the vet clinic I used to work at & where she was originally brought when she was found. She was of course not as excited as I was. I also got to see my bestie Jenn & we got to have lunch like we used to back in the day 😀
Other than visiting the in-laws, we just hung out & gorged ourselves. We also played mini golf.
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago