After Colorado we drove to Springfield, IL to visit with DH’s family. DH & I lived there the first 4 years after we were married but to be honest I barely recognize the place! The area has grown so much in the past 8 years, but the food is still what makes it worth coming back to…and of course visiting DH’s fam. Since we had the dog with us, I was able to bring her back to the vet clinic I used to work at & where she was originally brought when she was found. She was of course not as excited as I was. I also got to see my bestie Jenn & we got to have lunch like we used to back in the day 😀
Other than visiting the in-laws, we just hung out & gorged ourselves. We also played mini golf.
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago