It’s tradition to give your bridesmaids & groomsmen a gift for standing up at your wedding. My SIL went above & beyond with her gift:
She made all 4 (FOUR) of us these lovely scarves! I can’t seem to finish a pair of socks in a timely fashion but she made the same pattern four times, pretty impressive! She was also nice enough to give us some lovely jewelry to wear at the ceremony, but this is a knitting blog so you only get to see the yarny stuff.
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago