It’s tradition to give your bridesmaids & groomsmen a gift for standing up at your wedding. My SIL went above & beyond with her gift:
She made all 4 (FOUR) of us these lovely scarves! I can’t seem to finish a pair of socks in a timely fashion but she made the same pattern four times, pretty impressive! She was also nice enough to give us some lovely jewelry to wear at the ceremony, but this is a knitting blog so you only get to see the yarny stuff.
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago