It’s tradition to give your bridesmaids & groomsmen a gift for standing up at your wedding. My SIL went above & beyond with her gift:
She made all 4 (FOUR) of us these lovely scarves! I can’t seem to finish a pair of socks in a timely fashion but she made the same pattern four times, pretty impressive! She was also nice enough to give us some lovely jewelry to wear at the ceremony, but this is a knitting blog so you only get to see the yarny stuff.
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 2 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 7 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 7 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 8 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 8 months ago