It’s tradition to give your bridesmaids & groomsmen a gift for standing up at your wedding. My SIL went above & beyond with her gift:
She made all 4 (FOUR) of us these lovely scarves! I can’t seem to finish a pair of socks in a timely fashion but she made the same pattern four times, pretty impressive! She was also nice enough to give us some lovely jewelry to wear at the ceremony, but this is a knitting blog so you only get to see the yarny stuff.
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 23 hours ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 1 day ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago