It’s tradition to give your bridesmaids & groomsmen a gift for standing up at your wedding. My SIL went above & beyond with her gift:
She made all 4 (FOUR) of us these lovely scarves! I can’t seem to finish a pair of socks in a timely fashion but she made the same pattern four times, pretty impressive! She was also nice enough to give us some lovely jewelry to wear at the ceremony, but this is a knitting blog so you only get to see the yarny stuff.
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago