After all the fun and excitement of the wedding, we headed back to the Pacific NW, and as I stated previously, we drove. Looking back I’m still not sure how we pulled it off, but we did. We drove through 2 very long days and made it from Illinois to Seattle stopping briefly overnight to take a nap. The kids did amazingly well.
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago