After all the fun and excitement of the wedding, we headed back to the Pacific NW, and as I stated previously, we drove. Looking back I’m still not sure how we pulled it off, but we did. We drove through 2 very long days and made it from Illinois to Seattle stopping briefly overnight to take a nap. The kids did amazingly well.
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago