Shortly after we got back from our Midwest tour the Girl started school.
She’s in 3rd grade this year and it’s been quite a change for her. She’s been having to work much more independently, which is a challenge since she’s not very good at setting goals for herself…can’t imagine where she gets that from?
About a month later, the Boy started preschool.
He was very excited about preschool this year because he went from being an alligator (3-4 yr olds) to a zebra (4-5 yr olds). He wasn’t the only one either. Pretty much every child from the program last year came up to me to tell me that they were zebras this year. It was pretty cute!
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago