Shortly after we got back from our Midwest tour the Girl started school.
She’s in 3rd grade this year and it’s been quite a change for her. She’s been having to work much more independently, which is a challenge since she’s not very good at setting goals for herself…can’t imagine where she gets that from?
About a month later, the Boy started preschool.
He was very excited about preschool this year because he went from being an alligator (3-4 yr olds) to a zebra (4-5 yr olds). He wasn’t the only one either. Pretty much every child from the program last year came up to me to tell me that they were zebras this year. It was pretty cute!
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 7 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 1 year ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 1 year ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago