Shortly after we got back from our Midwest tour the Girl started school.
She’s in 3rd grade this year and it’s been quite a change for her. She’s been having to work much more independently, which is a challenge since she’s not very good at setting goals for herself…can’t imagine where she gets that from?
About a month later, the Boy started preschool.
He was very excited about preschool this year because he went from being an alligator (3-4 yr olds) to a zebra (4-5 yr olds). He wasn’t the only one either. Pretty much every child from the program last year came up to me to tell me that they were zebras this year. It was pretty cute!
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago