Shortly after we got back from our Midwest tour the Girl started school.
She’s in 3rd grade this year and it’s been quite a change for her. She’s been having to work much more independently, which is a challenge since she’s not very good at setting goals for herself…can’t imagine where she gets that from?
About a month later, the Boy started preschool.
He was very excited about preschool this year because he went from being an alligator (3-4 yr olds) to a zebra (4-5 yr olds). He wasn’t the only one either. Pretty much every child from the program last year came up to me to tell me that they were zebras this year. It was pretty cute!
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago