Shortly after we got back from our Midwest tour the Girl started school.
She’s in 3rd grade this year and it’s been quite a change for her. She’s been having to work much more independently, which is a challenge since she’s not very good at setting goals for herself…can’t imagine where she gets that from?
About a month later, the Boy started preschool.
He was very excited about preschool this year because he went from being an alligator (3-4 yr olds) to a zebra (4-5 yr olds). He wasn’t the only one either. Pretty much every child from the program last year came up to me to tell me that they were zebras this year. It was pretty cute!
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 5 days ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 5 days ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago