First, a shout out to my sister-in-law’s husband Steve who turns 31 today. Happy birthday Steven!
Today was the first early release day for my children’s schools. Question is, what do I do with them? During the summer it’s easy because it’s usually so nice that they can play outside, but with the lovely fall weather in the PNW it’s too rainy to play. I may have to resurrect crafting things for them to do, or write letters to family. Either way, I’m sure I’ll think of something 😉
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 5 days ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 5 days ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago