First, a shout out to my sister-in-law’s husband Steve who turns 31 today. Happy birthday Steven!
Today was the first early release day for my children’s schools. Question is, what do I do with them? During the summer it’s easy because it’s usually so nice that they can play outside, but with the lovely fall weather in the PNW it’s too rainy to play. I may have to resurrect crafting things for them to do, or write letters to family. Either way, I’m sure I’ll think of something 😉
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago