First, a shout out to my sister-in-law’s husband Steve who turns 31 today. Happy birthday Steven!
Today was the first early release day for my children’s schools. Question is, what do I do with them? During the summer it’s easy because it’s usually so nice that they can play outside, but with the lovely fall weather in the PNW it’s too rainy to play. I may have to resurrect crafting things for them to do, or write letters to family. Either way, I’m sure I’ll think of something 😉
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 7 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 1 year ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 1 year ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago