First, a shout out to my sister-in-law’s husband Steve who turns 31 today. Happy birthday Steven!
Today was the first early release day for my children’s schools. Question is, what do I do with them? During the summer it’s easy because it’s usually so nice that they can play outside, but with the lovely fall weather in the PNW it’s too rainy to play. I may have to resurrect crafting things for them to do, or write letters to family. Either way, I’m sure I’ll think of something 😉
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago