First, a shout out to my sister-in-law’s husband Steve who turns 31 today. Happy birthday Steven!
Today was the first early release day for my children’s schools. Question is, what do I do with them? During the summer it’s easy because it’s usually so nice that they can play outside, but with the lovely fall weather in the PNW it’s too rainy to play. I may have to resurrect crafting things for them to do, or write letters to family. Either way, I’m sure I’ll think of something 😉
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago