Ever wonder what you’d look like if you were a pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Of course you do!
Here is the one I made to represent me; I’d say it’s pretty acurate. And yes, I gave myself a yarn cutie mark. So for those of you unaware, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a cartoon on the Hub network and it was made for kids & parents to watch together. It however has become a show that adults without children enjoy watching….including men! I love that. I also love that adults who like MLP are called “Bronies”, so yes, I am a Brony 😀 And can you tell that Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony? How can you not smile after hearing her sing the “Smile Song“?
Insert Month Here
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 week ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 2 weeks ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 1 month ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 2 months ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 2 months ago