Ever wonder what you’d look like if you were a pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Of course you do!
Here is the one I made to represent me; I’d say it’s pretty acurate. And yes, I gave myself a yarn cutie mark. So for those of you unaware, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a cartoon on the Hub network and it was made for kids & parents to watch together. It however has become a show that adults without children enjoy watching….including men! I love that. I also love that adults who like MLP are called “Bronies”, so yes, I am a Brony 😀 And can you tell that Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony? How can you not smile after hearing her sing the “Smile Song“?
Insert Month Here
- A Little Game Help bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/21/a-l… https://t.co/bHRDlsoMcX 5 hours ago
- Another Day….. bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/ano… 1 day ago
- Early Birthday Gift? bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/ear… https://t.co/M2h2BK51HN 2 days ago
- Forest Friends bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/for… https://t.co/Kz2TynTtpC 3 days ago
- Plumbing bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/plu… 4 days ago