Ever wonder what you’d look like if you were a pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Of course you do!
Here is the one I made to represent me; I’d say it’s pretty acurate. And yes, I gave myself a yarn cutie mark. So for those of you unaware, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a cartoon on the Hub network and it was made for kids & parents to watch together. It however has become a show that adults without children enjoy watching….including men! I love that. I also love that adults who like MLP are called “Bronies”, so yes, I am a Brony 😀 And can you tell that Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony? How can you not smile after hearing her sing the “Smile Song“?
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 5 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 10 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 10 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 11 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 11 months ago