A couple days ago I started a Sockhead Hat by Boho Knits.
The yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock lightweight in “Puck’s Mischief”. When I first bought the yarn I admit that I was picking a color I disliked the least. I know that sounds odd, but one of the few shops in the area that carries STR is on Bainbridge Island which you need a ferry to get to so I knew I wouldn’t be back for awhile. Anyway, after working a few inches of ribbing I’m really liking the way it’s turning out!
This isn’t my first Sockhead Hat though, I had made one a couple of months ago for my aunt who is going through chemo therapy.
This yarn is koigu, another squishy, soft, superwash yarn.
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago