A couple days ago I started a Sockhead Hat by Boho Knits.
The yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock lightweight in “Puck’s Mischief”. When I first bought the yarn I admit that I was picking a color I disliked the least. I know that sounds odd, but one of the few shops in the area that carries STR is on Bainbridge Island which you need a ferry to get to so I knew I wouldn’t be back for awhile. Anyway, after working a few inches of ribbing I’m really liking the way it’s turning out!
This isn’t my first Sockhead Hat though, I had made one a couple of months ago for my aunt who is going through chemo therapy.
This yarn is koigu, another squishy, soft, superwash yarn.
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 6 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 11 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 11 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago