A couple days ago I started a Sockhead Hat by Boho Knits.
The yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock lightweight in “Puck’s Mischief”. When I first bought the yarn I admit that I was picking a color I disliked the least. I know that sounds odd, but one of the few shops in the area that carries STR is on Bainbridge Island which you need a ferry to get to so I knew I wouldn’t be back for awhile. Anyway, after working a few inches of ribbing I’m really liking the way it’s turning out!
This isn’t my first Sockhead Hat though, I had made one a couple of months ago for my aunt who is going through chemo therapy.
This yarn is koigu, another squishy, soft, superwash yarn.
Insert Month Here
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 2 weeks ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 3 weeks ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 1 month ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 2 months ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 2 months ago