A couple days ago I started a Sockhead Hat by Boho Knits.
The yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock lightweight in “Puck’s Mischief”. When I first bought the yarn I admit that I was picking a color I disliked the least. I know that sounds odd, but one of the few shops in the area that carries STR is on Bainbridge Island which you need a ferry to get to so I knew I wouldn’t be back for awhile. Anyway, after working a few inches of ribbing I’m really liking the way it’s turning out!
This isn’t my first Sockhead Hat though, I had made one a couple of months ago for my aunt who is going through chemo therapy.
This yarn is koigu, another squishy, soft, superwash yarn.
Insert Month Here
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 2 weeks ago
- Nothing New….Again bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/not… 2 weeks ago
- One Down bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/one… https://t.co/TMTjW7LsaX 2 weeks ago
- Progress bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/pro… 2 weeks ago
- Video bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/26/vid… 2 weeks ago