A couple days ago I started a Sockhead Hat by Boho Knits.
The yarn is Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock lightweight in “Puck’s Mischief”. When I first bought the yarn I admit that I was picking a color I disliked the least. I know that sounds odd, but one of the few shops in the area that carries STR is on Bainbridge Island which you need a ferry to get to so I knew I wouldn’t be back for awhile. Anyway, after working a few inches of ribbing I’m really liking the way it’s turning out!
This isn’t my first Sockhead Hat though, I had made one a couple of months ago for my aunt who is going through chemo therapy.
This yarn is koigu, another squishy, soft, superwash yarn.
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago