I made a spindle:
It’s hidden under the fiber, but trust me, it’s there! I’ve been making quite a few toy wheel spindles lately, and considering the price, they work pretty well. Of course they are not to be compared to a high-end spindles, however I don’t have to be as careful with them either!
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago