For those who don’t know, a “cop” is the chunk of spun fiber on the spindle. Ideally when you wind on, you want to do it close to the whorl with tension. The fiber doesn’t have to be too tight, just “snug” to keep it from unwinding or falling off. This is the Turkish spindle I got at Fiber Fusion Northwest.
Clearly, I’m not very adept at winding on with the Turkish. But as with most things, practice makes perfect!
Here are a couple other pictures of my ugly cop 🙂
Insert Month Here
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 1 week ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 3 weeks ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 month ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 2 months ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 2 months ago