Today was Katie’s last Field Day at her elementary school. Next year she becomes a big girl and moves up to middle school *gulp*. Seems like yesterday she was my tiny baby.
Sadly I did not get to spend Field Day with her because of poor time management on my part & because her lunch was earlier than normal. Luckily, I will be able to go to her end of the year assembly next week which I am looking forward to 🙂
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago