Today was Katie’s last Field Day at her elementary school. Next year she becomes a big girl and moves up to middle school *gulp*. Seems like yesterday she was my tiny baby.
Sadly I did not get to spend Field Day with her because of poor time management on my part & because her lunch was earlier than normal. Luckily, I will be able to go to her end of the year assembly next week which I am looking forward to 🙂
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago