Today was Katie’s last Field Day at her elementary school. Next year she becomes a big girl and moves up to middle school *gulp*. Seems like yesterday she was my tiny baby.
Sadly I did not get to spend Field Day with her because of poor time management on my part & because her lunch was earlier than normal. Luckily, I will be able to go to her end of the year assembly next week which I am looking forward to 🙂
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago