I’m sure that I’ve written before about my part-time job at a local vet clinic. When the kids were younger I only worked Saturdays, but now they are in school, I am able to work during the day. Mostly, I’ve been filling in when people are sick or on vacation, but last week I worked almost every day. By the 3rd day of working I thought to myself, “gosh, how did I work full-time before kids?” And then it hit me…..’before kids’! I must say that I respect working moms, but I definitely felt it even more after just a week of working more hours! So between more work while trying to keep up with the house & take care of the kids & trying to keep up with exercise, I’ve been a bit tired.
When I have had a spare moment, I’ve been working on my Fixation footies & spinning the Frabjous Fibers. I’m into the green-blue section now 🙂
Insert Month Here
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 22 hours ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 1 day ago
- Put away the rest of the Christmas decorations. (Xmas4) plurk.com/p/ml61xb 1 week ago
- Happy St Distaff Day! [spin] plurk.com/p/ml3unb 1 week ago
- End of November bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/end… 1 month ago