I’m sure that I’ve written before about my part-time job at a local vet clinic. When the kids were younger I only worked Saturdays, but now they are in school, I am able to work during the day. Mostly, I’ve been filling in when people are sick or on vacation, but last week I worked almost every day. By the 3rd day of working I thought to myself, “gosh, how did I work full-time before kids?” And then it hit me…..’before kids’! I must say that I respect working moms, but I definitely felt it even more after just a week of working more hours! So between more work while trying to keep up with the house & take care of the kids & trying to keep up with exercise, I’ve been a bit tired.
When I have had a spare moment, I’ve been working on my Fixation footies & spinning the Frabjous Fibers. I’m into the green-blue section now 🙂
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 7 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 1 year ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 1 year ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 1 year ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 1 year ago