I’m sure that I’ve written before about my part-time job at a local vet clinic. When the kids were younger I only worked Saturdays, but now they are in school, I am able to work during the day. Mostly, I’ve been filling in when people are sick or on vacation, but last week I worked almost every day. By the 3rd day of working I thought to myself, “gosh, how did I work full-time before kids?” And then it hit me…..’before kids’! I must say that I respect working moms, but I definitely felt it even more after just a week of working more hours! So between more work while trying to keep up with the house & take care of the kids & trying to keep up with exercise, I’ve been a bit tired.
When I have had a spare moment, I’ve been working on my Fixation footies & spinning the Frabjous Fibers. I’m into the green-blue section now 🙂
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 1 month ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 1 month ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 2 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 3 months ago