Today is a special day in my family. My Aunt Pam turned 70 today which is awesome, happy birthday!! It’s also a bit sad as today was my Uncle Larry’s birthday; he passed away in 2005. Because I had an aunt & uncle that shared the same birthday and Tumbleweed only had an estimate of being born at the beginning of November, I designated her birthday as November 3 too.
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago