Today is a special day in my family. My Aunt Pam turned 70 today which is awesome, happy birthday!! It’s also a bit sad as today was my Uncle Larry’s birthday; he passed away in 2005. Because I had an aunt & uncle that shared the same birthday and Tumbleweed only had an estimate of being born at the beginning of November, I designated her birthday as November 3 too.
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago