Well, I missed posting yesterday so once again, I fail at blogging. Oh well, no sense in beating myself up for something I choose to do 🙂
Yesterday was kind of a crappy day for me as I worked in the morning. It was pretty slow at first but then we had an emergency come in while I was talking to one of my co-workers. I didn’t even realize the dog had come in until one of my other co-workers told me. Even though it didn’t change what was done to the dog, nor would things have gone faster, but I really feel like I dropped the ball. I hate it when I feel that way.
At any rate I try to focus on the fact that each day is a chance to start fresh…so here’s to tomorrow!
P.S. Working at a vet clinic really puts hair on your chest! 😉
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago