Well, I missed posting yesterday so once again, I fail at blogging. Oh well, no sense in beating myself up for something I choose to do 🙂
Yesterday was kind of a crappy day for me as I worked in the morning. It was pretty slow at first but then we had an emergency come in while I was talking to one of my co-workers. I didn’t even realize the dog had come in until one of my other co-workers told me. Even though it didn’t change what was done to the dog, nor would things have gone faster, but I really feel like I dropped the ball. I hate it when I feel that way.
At any rate I try to focus on the fact that each day is a chance to start fresh…so here’s to tomorrow!
P.S. Working at a vet clinic really puts hair on your chest! 😉
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago