Couldn’t think of anything to write again so I was scrolling through pictures and saw my Multnomah shawl. I figured “hey, I’ll write about this!” The pattern is Multnomah by Kate Ray. I used 1.8 skeins (~800yds) of Malabrigo sock in Caribeño. I love it! Mostly I wear it as a big scarf, but it is big enough to use as a shawl.
Insert Month Here
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 1 week ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 month ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 1 month ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 2 months ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 3 months ago