Couldn’t think of anything to write again so I was scrolling through pictures and saw my Multnomah shawl. I figured “hey, I’ll write about this!” The pattern is Multnomah by Kate Ray. I used 1.8 skeins (~800yds) of Malabrigo sock in Caribeño. I love it! Mostly I wear it as a big scarf, but it is big enough to use as a shawl.
Insert Month Here
- I year or two ago I saw a video of Anthony Bourdain talking about how to make good scrambled eggs; it's the way I'v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Syttende Mai! 🇳🇴 2 months ago
- Hey, ya know what I *should* be doing? Not sitting in bed instead of running 😕 2 months ago
- Still true 😕 https://t.co/7ZUAQlNHaK 3 months ago
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 4 months ago