Couldn’t think of anything to write again so I was scrolling through pictures and saw my Multnomah shawl. I figured “hey, I’ll write about this!” The pattern is Multnomah by Kate Ray. I used 1.8 skeins (~800yds) of Malabrigo sock in Caribeño. I love it! Mostly I wear it as a big scarf, but it is big enough to use as a shawl.
Insert Month Here
- Dear IL family, I have made sacrifices to Ullr & Skađi for the snow to stop. Hopefully they won't take their rage out on you next! 😁 3 days ago
- Me too @angryseattle, me too! twitter.com/angryseattle/s… 6 days ago
- So excited for this weekend.... </sarcasm> #snowpocalypse2019 1 week ago
- RT @angryseattle: SWEET BABY SPAGHETTI IT IS SNOWING AND IT IS STARTING TO STICK IN SOME PLACES AND WE ARE DOOMED https://t.co/mcKWdPtTZF 1 week ago
- finished Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir and gave it 4 stars a.co/5e8Gy32 2 weeks ago