After visiting DH’s family, we visited with my family. I’m beginning to see a trend here because we ate a lot in Ktown as well…hmm? I know we eat well at home but apparently I feel that travel is a green light for overeating; I’ll need to remember this the next time we go out of town. At any rate we did enjoy ourselves for the week we spent in my hometown, but really any time I get Happy Joe’s pizza I consider that a ‘win’. Here’s the Girl, my mom & my niece at the park:
Apparently miss A has a question?
Insert Month Here
- Only at #eccc do you see an Imp Mercy (ftom the video game Overwatch) hang out with Laura (X-23)… instagram.com/p/BRPy5ykAGPf/ 5 months ago
- Didn't realize it was Leif Erickson day (even though I spent the AM in Ballard) Lykkelig Leif Erickson dag! 10 months ago
- A wee mitten sampler made for my Sami mitten class by Laura Ricketts. @ Nordic Heritage Museum instagram.com/p/BLW4CEfACQf/ 10 months ago
- I have a concern 😱 #thatsnotmyname instagram.com/p/BKJZXZjAem_/ 11 months ago
- That's quite a bit of blue. Malabrigo Sock in Cabiñero and the beginnings of the #Multnomahshawl. instagram.com/p/BJtDZQKghBp/ 11 months ago