After visiting DH’s family, we visited with my family. I’m beginning to see a trend here because we ate a lot in Ktown as well…hmm? I know we eat well at home but apparently I feel that travel is a green light for overeating; I’ll need to remember this the next time we go out of town. At any rate we did enjoy ourselves for the week we spent in my hometown, but really any time I get Happy Joe’s pizza I consider that a ‘win’. Here’s the Girl, my mom & my niece at the park:
Apparently miss A has a question?
Insert Month Here
- Work and kitty care today. Being an old cat is tough. 1 week ago
- I signed up for the Beat the Blerch on Sep 15, 2018! runsignup.com/Race/WA/Carnat… 2 weeks ago
- I feel like Alexa has really enhanced my laziness 😁 1 month ago
- Workout done & Chipotle eaten! (mmm) plurk.com/p/mli8yi 2 months ago
- Hubris! I just thought about how I hadn't had a sinus headache in awhile (unsure) plurk.com/p/mlgngx 2 months ago