After visiting DH’s family, we visited with my family. I’m beginning to see a trend here because we ate a lot in Ktown as well…hmm? I know we eat well at home but apparently I feel that travel is a green light for overeating; I’ll need to remember this the next time we go out of town. At any rate we did enjoy ourselves for the week we spent in my hometown, but really any time I get Happy Joe’s pizza I consider that a ‘win’. Here’s the Girl, my mom & my niece at the park:
Apparently miss A has a question?
Insert Month Here
- A Little Game Help bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/21/a-l… https://t.co/bHRDlsoMcX 5 hours ago
- Another Day….. bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/ano… 1 day ago
- Early Birthday Gift? bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/19/ear… https://t.co/M2h2BK51HN 2 days ago
- Forest Friends bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/for… https://t.co/Kz2TynTtpC 3 days ago
- Plumbing bethblue.wordpress.com/2017/11/17/plu… 4 days ago